PseudoTV Live is channel-surfing for your media center. Never again will you have to actually pick what you want to watch. Use an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) to view what's on or select a show to watch. This script will also let you create your own custom channels and watch them. Here's a few current features. PseudoTV Live does not provide content directly; users must supply a legal service (ie. LiveTV Tuner, Streaming Media Service ie. YouTube, Netflix and/or local media backups in order to use. Screenshots represent the software configured.
- Automatic channel creation based on your Kodi library.
- Add channels for streaming content.
- Optionally customize the channels you want with the channel configuration tool.
- Utilize the Kodi smart playlist editor to create advanced channel setups.
- View what was on, is on, and will be on. Select any program to watch it now!
- Want to pause a channel while you watch another, and come back to it to watch later? You can do that.
- An idle-timer makes sure you aren't spinning a hard-drive needlessly all night.